Friday, December 14, 2007

and so it begins. . .

so here goes my first blog. ever since i met the fun girls in my new mommy group, i have been addicted to reading their blogs. it's the little things in life that make you laugh, especially when it pertains to your kid. i have learned soo much over the past 2 months just from watching my abby bug grow up and interact with other kids her age. . .i must admit, i am loving every second of being a first time mommy. and so it begins. . .

blogging till my fingers bleed! ;)

2 comments:

Yankee Belle said...

I popped your comment cherry!!!

Blue Momma said...

OMG, that is how I got started, too. It really is an addiction so try to stay in control!

Punkin says thanks again for the tickets the other day. You know he really needed more animals. Now he only has like 12 billion!