Monday, December 24, 2007

the suspense is killing me.

so i've always been really bad about surprises. both on the receiving and giving end. . .either i ask too many questions and end up figuring it out myself, or my mouth just turns into verbal vomit and i end up spewing it out.

well, i have come across a huge funtastic surprise as of last friday. . .it has only been 4 days, yet it feels like 4 weeks in which i have locked myself inside our house for fear that i will just start shouting it from the rooftops. i have only told 2 people of whom i consider my best friends, and that has put me at a slight ease for the moment.

the news will be broadcasted tomorrow night while at christmas dinner, and it is far more than i can take. . .the suspense is killing me!!
"dun, dun, dun, dunnnnnnn. . ."

3 comments:

Little Red's Momma said...

OMG ! R U preggers too ???????????

Yankee Belle said...

BIG XOXO!!! ;)

Kim said...

ding, ding, ding. . .you guessed it!!