Tuesday, January 8, 2008

an update on bebe' numero dos

so today jay and i went to our first doctor's appointment for our sweet baby #2. the visit seemed very quick and easy without a long wait so i was very pleased with that. as of today, i am 6 and half weeks along, and our due date is august 31, 2008 (right before football season kicks off, yay!). i go back on february 6th where they will do my ultrasound then once i am past the 8 week mark. they drew my lab work, changed my oil, and all that fun stuff considering this appointment was originally made since my annual was due.

so how am i feeling, you ask?. . .

there have been times where i feel completely normal and forget i am preggers as i stutter and say "sprite" instead of "sweet tea." then there are the times where i just feel SOO nauseous that i try to keep myself preoccupied and not think about it before i start hovering over the toilet. i pray that that does not become of me. i have also found that the harder i clench my teeth, nothing's going anywhere. i know i'm still so early in the game, and i never thought i would say this, but i hope these 9 months are slow ones. as crazy as it sounds, i love being knocked up! ;) i love how i can use the pregger card as i please, and i love the fact that i will be huge in the summer because all my phat arse wants to do is play in the lake and soak up some good ole vitamin D.

4 comments:

Yankee Belle said...

Ohh...the lake. SO ready!!! Is it time yet?!

Little Red's Momma said...

So happy for you !!!You are due the day before my birthday ! What a GREAT month !!!

Chasing Lincoln said...

Congratulations!!!!....I stumbled across your blog thru Sherry's on the Mommy Group page - Hope you don't mind.

Anne

Blue Momma said...

Punkin's birthday is the 31st, too! Congrats to you again!