Tuesday, January 29, 2008

yack.

today was the worst case of morning sickness i have ever had. it started when i woke up at 5:30 am to tinkle when next thing i know i am yacking. it was weird. almost felt like a dream as i tried to pick up my pace and make it to the toilet considering i was still half asleep. it was unbearable. especially when you get to the point of dry-heaving because you've got nothing left in you.

so throughout the day, i did absolutely nothing but dwell in my misery. i just wanted to curl up in a ball on my couch, but of all days, abby made sure that i had to keep jumping up on my feet after her. sudden sit-ups. yack. munch on cheerios. yack.

i was soo lazy and in the funk that i wasn't quick enough to stop abby as she pulled my ipod of the base and threw it in the bathtub as she ran water over it. arrrgh, now my bubble bath play list is no more. it's fried.

lastly, i went out to dinner with the girls tonight. at first i wasn't sure if i was going to make it considering how horrible i was feeling. but i had cabin fever bad and had to get out. plus, yb was coming to pick me up and drive me so i was set. she will probably never volunteer to pick me up ever again because i almost yacked in her car. how embarrassing. but at least it was right as we pulled up to the place, and the car was stopped so i quickly opened the door and fertilized the pavement. oh, and thank you mp for my preggie pops. . .i've been sucking on them all night! even if it is a little phsychosomatic for me, they have helped. let's just hope that tomorrow will not be a repeat of today. please dear gawd on all things holy!!

4 comments:

Yankee Belle said...

My car thanks you too! =) It will be better before you know it.

Kim said...

thanks, i sure hope so!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Hope those days are almost behind you!

Next time I expect full participation on the cheesecake eating!!

Kim said...

haha, i know! i still can't believe i passed on the cheesecake, that's just crazy!!