Thursday, February 14, 2008

my tiny dancer

the mabster makes me laugh. she makes me proud. she makes me nervous. if she's anything like her mother was in her college days of grinding on daddy in the wee hours of the morning at the music hall, well we're in trouble. but nonetheless, she's just a sweet innocent toddler dancing to a good beat. notice how she brushes her hair back with both arms right as the "pour some sugar on me" chorus begins. typical woman. yep. that's right. she already knows how to tease but no please. and hey, who says that at the ripe age of 18 months that she's still too young for dance classes, are you kidding me!?

4 comments:

karlamaria2121 said...

OH MY GOD, she is SO FNing CUTE!!! She really does know how to move it. I love how she takes tiny steps with her feet and throws her arms over her hair. Dance Team Captain, for sure!

Mommapeas said...

Oh goodness, it's almost too much! Tooty just sat and watched and said "Do it again". That's hilarious!

random_mommy said...

somehow I missed this...
It made me laugh sooo hard!! She moves it!
My favorite part was the end... where you start cackling at her!! Your laugh is infectious!

My2Suns said...

The girl has got skills!