Saturday, February 2, 2008

seriously??

so hubby likes to read the mommy message board. he likes to know what us women gossip about even if it is celebrity filth. it doesn't really bother me until he starts talking about posts that i haven't read yet. anywayz, long story short, he read a post about some of the mom's looking for a cleaning lady and talking about prices. i had not read the post yet so when jay walks through the door and says, "i think i'll get you a cleaning lady for your birthday. $85 isn't so bad, and once you start getting big, it's gonna be hard for you to bend over." i was speechless. i tried not to pounce on him to let him know how much i love him. instead, i stood there trying to keep a straight face and said, "well if that's the way you feel, i think it's a good idea." holy crap!! seriously!?! hells to the yeah, i was beyond ecstatic!

but my next thought was, "is he feeling okay? crap, i should have got that in writing!" can't wait to see how this one pans out.

3 comments:

Mommapeas said...

OMG, can you send him to my house to rub off on my hubby? What a dreamboat!

My2Suns said...

Mine too! My dh checks in on the boards sometimes too. Kinda weird to me, thats girlie talk......

Kim said...

mommapeas, i agree with you. if he gets me a cleaning lady, he's a dreamboat. if not, he's just a liar. =P

oh and my2suns, he said that our lives are more interesting than his. guess he likes learning more about poop and playdates.