Friday, February 22, 2008

wanna-be photographers

so the hubby has like 50 million hobbies. since day one, he always has. he just doesn't "play" them, but becomes addicted to them till he masters them one by one. and while at times i have bitched about some of them, i really am glad that he has them and looks forward to enjoying them with or without me. i must admit that some of them not only benefit him, but more so me. of course those kinds are the ones i really encourage him to do. heehee.

for example, i scrapbook like crazy and at one point in my life, my camera was glued to my hands at all times. hell, who am i kidding, it still is. so a couple of months before the mabster was born, hubby decided that he'd invest in a nice camera considering how much we enjoy taking pictures, and our life as a family was about to begin. he's got the whole set up thanks to family as holiday gifts. well a couple of weekends ago, we went out to the botanical gardens to take pics of my pregger twinkie and her hubby. the pics turned out great, and we got a couple of the mabster too. the first one is her "blue steel" pose from zoolander. . .

next, the mabster is just straight chillin' taking in the wonderful scenery. . .

and the last one is my favorite. daddy taught her how to do this, and she thinks it's hysterical. mommy? not so much. especially when spit has been sprayed all over the backseat and window in my car.

4 comments:

K-Mom said...

What great pictures! Your hubby should stick with this hobby...little one's personality really comes through!

Yankee Belle said...

I think they are FAB!!! But how could they not be...look at the model!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

You could charge for pictures like these!!! They are great!

imagesbyjeri said...

Those are great pictures!