Wednesday, April 9, 2008

what is "it?"

i am SOO incredibly anxious right now, i can't stand it! the reason is because we find out tomorrow what baby number 2 is. . .boy or girl. our appointment is at 1:30pm, and we are telling both sides of our family (while also celebrating my birthday a little early) at dinner at 7:30pm. i think those six hours in between are going to feel like forever. oooooh, i can't freakin' wait!!

so i'm sure some of ya'll are wanting to ask, "what do ya'll think it is?" well i'll be honest, since day one, i always felt strongly that it might be a boy. the reason is because this pregnancy is SOO incredibly different than when i was carrying the mabster. granted i know that all pregnancies are different, but there is just something that makes me feel this way. i also like the idea of having one of each. i think it'll be hilarious to watch the mabster order her little brother around while making sure that he knows how to treat a lady.

on the other hand, another sweet baby girl would be awesome! i think the majority from both sides of our family either want or think that it's another girl. they keep saying, "we already know that ya'll make beautiful girls so we want another one." this is very flattering to me, and i must admit, i can totally see us with five mabsters running around this house! :) when you come to think of it, it's perfect too because they will be 2 years and a month apart so we automatically already have everything (clothes, toys, bedding, etc).

so now the waiting game begins. i have been completely patient with not trying to think about it too much up until this point. it's the day before we find out and i could very well lose my mind at any moment. i'm just in an unbelievable natural high right now with the thought that soon we can call baby number 2 it's proper name instead of saying "it." "it" will have an identity. if it's a girl, her name will be "Lyla Scarlett" and if it's a boy, his name will be "Parker Alwyne." both middle names are family names that we want to pass down. so guys, if anyone reads this before my next revealing blog after tomorrow night. . .

what do ya'll think "it" is?? :)

6 comments:

Mommapeas said...

Well... I'm still going with my gut on this one. Although I'm anxious to read what the Baby Swami thinks, I'm going with Parker! I'm thinking that Mother's intuition is STRONG, even before birth. Of course I'll be happy either way :) Hugs... can't wait until tomorrow!

random_mommy said...

I thought girl in the beginning, so it's probably a boy!
I have boy stuff you can have if it turns out to be a boy!!!

TEXT US when you find out!

K-Mom said...

OOOHHHH Kimtastic! I'm so excited for you...I'm really bad at guessing, though. I thought Miss Priss was going to be a boy right up until the ultrasound told us she was a girl...but for some reason I'm getting a boy vibe with you.

Wishing you all the best and lots of love! Can't wait to hear the news!

Pam said...

I'm terrible with these things-hey I thought I was having a girl the time, calling him "Sadie" and everything....boy is he going to have a complex later. Either will be a blessing, love ya girl!

Yankee Belle said...

Girls rock!!!! We wont discuss how my 6th sense no longer works.

Kim said...

lol, we should all start our own softball team with all these girls!. . .but then again, abby said that her lyla prefer soccer better. :)