Tuesday, May 6, 2008

carson's coming on thursday!!

here's a quick update on my future godson/nephew. . .well, my twinkie went to her last doctor's appointment today where they scheduled her induction for this thursday 5/8/08. this is the date that karla originally wanted because she said it's easy to memorize. yes, she is a dork just like me. :) she is still walking around 4 cm dilated, and her doctor can't believe that she hasn't gone into labor yet which i completely agree! carson is definitely snuggly and warm in there.

so i'm guessing my next blog will be about the birth of sweet baby carson. i'll have my camera ready for lots of pics! how freakin' exciting, i'm going to be "tita (filipino meaning "aunt") kimmie" and have my very own godson to spoil. please everybody keep her and the baby in your prayers all day on thursday. if i have your cell phone number, you will definitely be getting a mass text message during the time of his arrival. love you all!

3 comments:

K-Mom said...

Hope it all goes well! What a special moment to get to share with your sister.

Good times!

MommaDrool said...

Yay! You all better keep these new babies coming, so I don't get baby fever! Hope all goes well!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

It's Saturday.. Baby???