Tuesday, May 20, 2008

tag, you're it!

I was tagged from i'm a mom. Here's the skinny.
Write six random things about yourself (surprisingly hard to think of...).

Here we go..
1. i smile and laugh alot. i can't help it. i do it when i'm happy, nervous, uncomfortable, excited, etc., except when i'm mad. you'll know when i'm mad.

2. i'm a very social person. always have been. i don't like to be the center of attention, but i like to know that i can mingle around a room with ease. i like being social, but not all the time. i love my alone "me" time just as much as a party out.

3. my biggest pet peeve (aka soapbox) is fakeness. i cannot stand fake, spiteful people. don't kiss my ass every time you see me when you're really talking smack behind my back. i can see right through the whole "killing me with kindness" bs. please. just stay away from me, and we'll get along just fine.

4. I played every sport growing up. from the age of 2 to 22, i was always in some sort of organized sporting activity. this doesn't mean i was awesome at all of them, but nonetheless, it was fun, and i really enjoyed the feeling of being on a "team." i miss those days. so does my girlish figure. =P

5. i love blonde-headed boys with blue eyes. guess that's why i married one. my twinkie and i always claimed that we were poca-hot-ass (heehee) looking for our john smith. i snagged up one because i knew he'd make me good-looking babies.

6. i love cheese. put cheese on top of anything, and i will eat it. especially cheddar because cheddar makes everything better. you'd think i'd be constipated all the time, but i swear my digestive system is immune to the amounts of my cheese intake.

So that's it, things you were dying to know about me and my sorted past. I'm tagging those of you who haven't done one yet because I need to know more random things about you.

2 comments:

Yankee Belle said...

Some one on one b-ball sometime? Ah...let's not and say we did. I won tho. ;)

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Sounds like you and Ms T. will get along swimmingly as long as you keep cheese in the house!!