Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"MINE!"

the mabster is on a baby kick right now. hardcore. she won't leave home without it. her babydoll is constantly glued to her hand, and if you dare take it away from her, she screams "mine!" she's overprotective of her and kisses on her constantly. i must admit that i love watching her try and take care of her baby. she'll even walk around the house patting her baby's back and "shhhhh'ing" her. it melts my heart. she just started this trend, and in a way i believe it's because she can sense that mommy's about to have another baby. she's going to be a big sister and take on bigger responsibilities. i tell the mabster that mommy has a baby in my belly, and then she proceeds to lift up her shirt, show me her belly, and say "abby has a baby in her belly too." super cute, but i'm sure those are words her daddy never wants to hear. at least until she's 30.

3 comments:

Yankee Belle said...

LOL - 'Mine' is about to come to an end. Might want to start working on "Ours". At least that is what I am working on with hubby. ha!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

So cute!! Munchkin adopted 2 babies during our pregnancy, I totally think it's their way of identifying...

Poodlehead said...

My oldest used to put a tiny baby doll inside the elastic of her pants when I was pregnant with #2. Kids.......