Friday, July 18, 2008

too much fun!

why do i love being a stay-at-home-mom and member of TBDMGE? three words. "mom's night out." these events are the highlight of my calendar, and i can't even drink yet. i love them. the girls in our group are the best, and it's just so much fun watching everyone cut loose without our kids tugging at our legs. so last night we all had dinner and margaritas at superior grill. there was a live band playing outside on the patio where we sat, and they were playing awesome tunes.some of the highlights of the night where when we ran into tila tequila. she wasn't the real tila, but damn she sure did look it. i'm a mom got drunk and bold enough to go up to her and ask for her autograph along with a picture. it was great.then poodlehead noticed her food was gone after the busboy came and cleared off our table so he had to reorder her food. it was funny, and definitely worth a photo op.by the end of the night, we were all out on the dancefloor, singing, dancing, and sweating our butts off. i was probably the only sober one out there, but as long as i'm in the middle and my dancing is being blocked, i'm game. it was a wild night. we had young boys fetching us drinks from the bar, mom's who weren't smokers became smokers that night, and a quote that is still stuck in my brain is "you know i'm loose, i have 3 kids." heehee. SOO much fun! and to think, next week's "mom's night out" is salsa lessons. eek, i'm hoping everyone gets drunk beforehand so that they don't notice how terrible i am. =P alas, here's to you TBDMGE, i love you bitches!!

4 comments:

Hear Their Everywear said...

Since I was the only other sober one there, I got to be your first comment this AM!!

It was defiantly good times! Great picks, too!!!

Yankee Belle said...

Next time, I need to remember to eat. I think I left both my lungs there. Great times, great times.

Blue Momma said...

Again, I escaped the photo! I'm actually usually rather good at that. It was nice to actually be able to join in on the debauchery this time.

Poodlehead said...

Good times, good times.