Tuesday, August 12, 2008

little Lyla's coming!!

just wanted to send out a quick update to let everyone know what's going on as to now that i am at the tail end of my pregnancy. i went to the doctor yesterday morning where he informed me that i am now 4 cm dilated and moving fast. my blood pressure has been elevated for the past month, and for the last week or so i have been having very bad headaches and blurry vision. therefore, i have been put on bedrest. doc said that lyla is ready to go so this wednesday (8/13/08) at 6am is when i go in for my induction.

jay and i are on cloud nine and trying to adjust to it all settling in. we thought we'd have at least a week to do last minute things instead of one day. oh, and i just can't wrap the idea of bedrest around my head when we have a 2-year-old at home, but i will try. luckily, jay has alot of time saved up so he will be my saving grace with the mabster for the next 2 weeks. it is all so exciting knowing that we are about to be a family of four. little lyla will be here soon, and we can't wait to meet her! i am so nervously excited about everything. please keep us in your prayers for a safe and healthy delivery. i will inform everyone once she gets here. . .with pics too, of course! love you all, xoxo.

4 comments:

Yankee Belle said...

I'm ready!!!!

Laura C said...

I am so happy for you..sorry I can't be your labor nurse

Kim said...

no worries, you will be there in spirit! :)

K-Mom said...

I hope everything goes well...I'll be praying for smooth and safe delivery!