Friday, November 28, 2008

another movie review

tonight we went to see a movie with a couple of close friends and family. with thanksgiving officially over with and the christmas season now upon us, we decided to go see four christmases. the guys went too, and it was like a little group date. haven't done that since high school. i felt like prom was next weekend. i digress.

anywayz, i have been itching to go see that movie ever since i saw the trailer. it was hysterical!! i just love vince vaughn's rapid-fire comedy. i think he is one of the funniest men in the world. i laughed so hard at some parts that jay said that i was cackling. i think i now have a girl crush on reese witherspoon as well. we were all just constantly laughing, and jay was reciting quotes from the movie while on the whole car ride home. yes, it's one of those. one of my favorites were, "you can't spell families without lies." too funny. it definitely met my expectations, and i can't wait to see it again.

and oh, on the car ride home, i guess jay was feeling a little froggish so as we drove past yankee belle and her car full, he decided to do a "drive by mooning." i think they have seen his full moon more than they have ever wanted to. guess that's what friends are for...showing off your ASSets.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That movie was GREAT! I haven't laughed that hard at a movie in so long. Tre told me I was laughing too loud and shhhed me . . . glad you were there beside me cackling and all, ain't no shame to our game.
~ Karla

Anonymous said...

went to see this tonight!!!! LOVED, LOVED it! I laughed so hard!

those brothers of brad's (Orlando)were something else (is that how Karla and Karmie greet you? LOL!) and what was the pregnant sister in law making with mayo and dorito's??? YUCK!

Vince Vaughn is one of my favs!

Kim said...

i know amy, that part with the SIL slapping on the mayo made me slightly throw up in my mouth...and i like mayo. HA! and yes, that movie will make you laugh SO hard that you get a side cramp. LOVED IT, and i'm glad you did too!

Yankee Belle said...

C.L.A.S.S.I.C! One to watch twice...no doubt. ;)