Sunday, November 9, 2008

my bunco bitches!

friday night marked our monthly bunco game night. it was held at blue momma's house, and like always, as soon as you walked through the door, you could hear everyone socializing in the kitchen. this time i was ready and prepared. i had my dish, my money, and my drink all in hand. i knew not to eat dinner beforehand because i read what everyone was bringing on the sign up sheet so i had my appetite ready as well. oh, and here's a shout out to mommadrool's fried ravioli, it was money!so our bunco nights usually start off like this: an hour of running our mouths while taking a minute or two to stop for air, then we eat and enjoy a couple of glasses of wine or your favorite poison of choice. then we play 2 rounds of bunco while still drinking and socializing. i always feel bad for the person who has to sit across from me (my teammate) because i always ask them to keep our score...i can't seem to multitask while talking and enjoying my wine. it just doesn't work out well. there were so many "buncos" that night, it was crazy. the games went by super fast which only made for more socializing afterwards. k-mom was on a roll for a bit while she played at my table, but i was sure it was because she rubbed her dice on her fabulous left butt cheek. it was awesome. i think that's the most action those dice have ever seen. the games were so much fun, and the bunco gods were smiling down on me that night. i only had to move to the next table twice, and was given the title as the overall winner. i was SO super excited. i never win anything so that 50 bucks in my pocket felt fabulous. the biggest loser was queen B, and music mama and mommadrool tied for the most buncos. here is our celebratory picture. of course it is a pic of us being goobers, but we couldn't resist ourselves when saw blue momma's kid's zebra tail sitting on the table. it looked like a strap-on so we were all giggles.

2 comments:

K-Mom said...

LOL! It's a good thing I have two butt cheeks because my right one failed me.

Anonymous said...

"I never win anything so that 50 bucks in my pocket felt fabulous." ~~~ LIAR!! You are THE luckiest bitch I know, hahaha ~ I could imagine what Karmie would say right now. Love you! Karla