Sunday, March 15, 2009

funny faces

so tita karla came over to watch the mabster for me the other day while i took lyla to the doctor. as karla maria was leaving, she said, "oh by the way, we played with your camera." no big surprise because the mabster always does when i'm not looking. i completely forgot about it till i uploaded a few new pics and ran across them. here are just a few...i'm not sure who had more fun making funny faces...the mabster or tita karla? also, i love that tita karla allowed my kid to put hers in a cupid's choke hold for a group pic. we are training them young, my dear friends. everyone must fit inside the group pic.

1 comments:

Karla said...

Aaah ha ha ha!! LOVE IT! I didn't even know til now that Abby was giving Carson a cupid's choke hold. I guess it's ok since it makes him "tough" ;~D I had fun watching Abby. She wasn't half as bad as I thought she would be...