Tuesday, April 21, 2009

lesson learned

the biggest lesson i have ever learned in life thus far is that good communication is crucial. never believe the he said, she said crap and always go straight to that person. face-to-face is preferred. i have witnessed some great relationships go utterly and completely wrong just because of poor communication. so if you love someone and they mean the world to you, please...let them know that. you never know what tomorrow may bring, and life is too short for regret.

lesson checked, learned, and highlighted.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I think that I saw you leaving St.Vincents today? This post is so true. You have to talking things out face to face. I am a friend of a friend of Amy's. I know Amy through her friend Candi. that is how I found your blog. Mine is private so it is veiwed by invite only(Very protective daddy). If you want to veiw mine just send me your email address. Anyway I just thought that I would tell you that I saw you at St. Vincents today. I hope that you have a good day today.

Kim said...

yes, that was me. :) i was there for lyla. she has been sick the last couple of days, but is on the mend now.

any friend of amy's is a friend of mine! i'd love to start reading your blog. i'll buzz you my email addy. thanks for reading, and i hope you have a good day as well.