Saturday, November 14, 2009

"it's beginning to look a lot like christmas..."

yup. i'm "that" fanatic who decorates before thanksgiving. key word: BEFORE. the way i see it is why bother with all the trouble of getting it out for it only to *stay up* for a month? why not at least two months? and no, i wasn't including january (even though i still count that month as well. hmmm. at least mid-january. not gonna lie.)

the mabster helped me decorate the christmas tree while toshy just sat there staring and poking at the lights on the lower level. notice if you will, no ornaments on the bottom...this ain't my first rodeo. momma's no fool. i even bargained with daddy to climb up on the kitchen counters and place all of my christmas houses up there. i've done it every year, but this year, i felt compelled to bargain with the man. and bless his heart, he may never collect on what i bribed him with. hehehe. nevertheless, all christmas decorations are out and displayed minus the outside lights. surely, we don't want to be "that" neighbor just yet...

3 comments:

Blue Momma said...

I started to decorate, too, but figured I'd wait until after the 25th. No sense tempting the kiddos with my ornaments.

I'd hate to have to cut somebody....

Blue Momma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

bwah, hahaha....