Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mom's Night Out!

tonight, i met up with the girls for dinner and drinks at superior grill. i don't know what it is about that place that makes me feel like i'm at the beach with good friends. possibly the breezy outdoor patio with the crisp smell of margaritas in the air along with the loud music that makes you perform your own little dancey dance in your seat. it was nice. very nice. super relaxing with bouts of crazy fun, and as always, lots of laughter. the band took pictures for us during break, and in return, we headed to the dance floor to do a lil jiggity jig. here are some tweets from the night that help me remember what was discussed. laugh at your own limit...


- "Did I shave my legs for this?" signs point to hell to the no.
- Live News Report: YB has coined the term "vulture." As in the male version of "cougar."
- The vultures are flying high tonight...
- Tipsy already. Really? Wow. This is nice. Singing "Mr. Jones and me..."
- @lizziola oh, the meat market is in full operation tonight. Disgusting.
- Quote of the night: "Seeing my nipples hard turn me on." oh geez.



had a blast, ladies!! didn't realize just how much i needed that, and i'm glad that everyone claimed that as a precursor to next weekend. hooooty hoooo!!

3 comments:

Jenny G said...

Great meeting you last night!!! Had a ball! Hope it's the first of many GNOs!!! That picture of Brenda snorting my drink is priceless!!!!

*Yankee Belle* said...

I finally quit talking... great times!

Kim said...

it was great meeting you too, jenny! i'm sure i'll be seeing you again soon. brenda is a hoot!

and as for you chatty cathy, i can listen to you ramble all night. you're damn near like therapy!