Thursday, May 27, 2010

thursday's thirteen

1.) farewell LOST. that was an awesome series finale now that i have processed it all. you've had a good run. perhaps the best six years of my life. adieu my lover.

2.) yesterday, lyla threw away all her binkies in the trash. let's have a moment of silence for my sanity within the next 3 days. cold turkey is a bitch, but i'm so proud of my big girl. she is doing better than i expected. (knock on wood)

3.) this weekend will be DY-NO-MITE! we plan to attend the "Alabama Jubilee Hot-Air Balloon Classic" at Point Mallard Park with family. words cannot describe how excited i am about this. i have always wanted to do something along these lines. and if by chance i get to ride in one? i will shat myself. eek!! then of course, we'll be LAKEIN' IT on this fine memorial weekend!

4.) the other day while reading through my news feed on facebook, i realized the place was oddly enough a bit quieter than the norm. then it hit me. i like the "hide" button. maybe a bit too much. oops.

5.) we ate lunch with the hubster earlier this week. location? Iguana Grill: where the best shrimp quesadillas live and die in my mouth.

6.) two words: grey's anatomy. two more words: holy moses!! additional rambling words: most intense two hours of my LIFE!!!

7.) in the words of sid the science kid, "my rolly pollies look so big through my magnifying glass." #ThatsWhatHeSaid

8.) The short one just looked up at me all bright eyed and said "thank you" for absolutely no reason at all. I love that angel face.

9.) Watching Valentine's Day and so incredibly glad that we did not waste money at the theater on this movie. #GreatCastFailProduction

10.) dear inbox, thanks for BLOWING UP today. much appreciated, ~K

11.) not sure if this info is suppose to make me feel better or worse, but here it goes..."Do expect your child to whine. It is age appropriate at 2, 3, 8, 13, 19, and every other age in between. Count on it."

12.) tomorrow night, i'll be meeting up with the gal pals to watch the new Sex and The City 2 movie. just like the Twilight series, if you're a man and in the theater...i just might boo you. i don't care if it is date night. vages only, buddy.

and lastly,

13.) "Tell me and I will forget, show me and I might remember, involve me and I will understand." - Confucius

0 comments: