Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"watch me" wednesday

i'm on a video kick here recently...ever since i realized how easy they are to capture on my iphone. that said, this first one is of the girls dancing to a tv show. we told tita karmie how much they loved "Dancing With The Stars." now that said show has ended, she suggested for us to watch "So You Think You Can Dance"...so we did. and this is the reaction of the girls while watching it. please note that (in the words of daddy), "lyla took a lickin' and kept on tickin" when one of her dance moves went awry and lead her face first into the coffee table. she's resilient that little one!



the second video is again of little lyla shining like a big bright star. since big sis has started gymnastics back up for the summer, they both like to parade around the house doing flips and "diving" off of any and every thing. over and over again. it's cute. the first fifty times.

3 comments:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Awww - I love how she just got right back up and continued dancing!

*Yankee Belle* said...

I feel horrible that I laughed at L as she crashed into the table, but shoot...it was funny.

Kim said...

no worries, YB, i laughed too. in fact, i didn't even notice what happened till jay pointed to her on the floor...that's why you can hear my delayed "gasp" in the video.

however, seeing it for myself on the video...well, it still makes me laugh...