Thursday, July 29, 2010

thursday's thoughts

1.) Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things. -Robert Brault

2.) Rumor has it that Olive Garden is coming an exit down from my house. If this is true, I will die and go to Heaven. #DreamsReallyDoComeTrue

3.) Just lost about 60 pounds. And by 60 lbs, I mean 2 kids. Mommy and Daddy time, beyotches!! #NecesitoVino

4.) RT @YankeBell: Is so thankful 2 have made friendships that extends past the kids.

5.) Surely lil ceasar guy who dances in street makes more than minimum wage. Bc amount alone is not worth ridicule & embarrassment. #StayInSchool

6.) Is smothered in Disney stickers. Fairies, birdies, and princesses, oh my!

7.) Skating bday party to pool bday party to babysitters to adult housewarming party & finally home. #IveNeverBeenSoTiredYetHadSoMuchFun

8.) "Why don't you find some chipper and wear it." That's how I feel right now. #MommyNeedsANap

9.) Jay- Q: "How do you trap a Filipino?" A: "Use potluck." #TeeHeeHee

10.) Wanna know what's better than spaghetti for dinner? How abouts LEFTOVER spaghetti for lunch!! #ScrumptiousDeliumptious

11.) So glad that nothing is on our agenda today so that I can take back this house. #BigOleMess #DrowningInBdayClutter #YetStillSoThankful

12.) Strongly considering opening up my own etsy shop since the mabster has created a gazillion beaded necklaces today. #ThanksNanaLin

13.) Endured a fierce cardio workout today via the cybex machine. It really helped to alleviate the guilt of my non-nutritional weekend. #ILoveFood

14.) RT @msklk08: other working title for bachelorpad: best little whorehouse in hollywood #bachelorette

15.) Holy thunder, batman!!! I swear if you wake up my kiddos (who surprisingly fell asleep early), I will have your head! #TheRainIsNiceThough

16.) Workout was great de-stressor. That is until tv in front of me showed a segment on Octomom. Then I just became disgustingly stressed. Shame on you, Oprah.

17.) Writing out thank you's for oldest's birthday & addressing invitations for the upcoming youngest's. These back to back bdays are going to be the death of me.

18.) Life lesson #747 per Tita Karmie's mouth to my kid: "It's okay to kick in the head if someone is attacking you. Such as a dog. It's ok." ((shaking head))

19.) RT @HisHoliness: When a positive goal has been set, you should pursue it all the way to the end. Even if it's not realized, at least there will be no regret.

20.) Dear Fairy Godmother, please grant my wish of one more baby. Just one. I'll never ask for anything else ever again. #HappilyEverAfter

21.) Word of the hour from our waitress at Outback: "Absolutely!" #ShesOnlySaidIt27TimesSoFar

22.) Nothing like dancing and singing to Mama Mia while in the shower to start the day off right. #GoodDaySunshine

23.) At Tree Top Family Adventure watching @YankeBell hijack @Mommatootoo's new phone. And the fun never stops...

24.) Words to Live By: "Be patient, silly girl" said to lil sis from big sis. #MyMiniMommy

25.) Gave myself a time out & headed downstairs. After thinking the world couldn't possibly get any better, I hear the hubster vacuuming from upstairs. #CouldItReallyBe?

26.) moms night out is tonight followed by one awesome weekend of festivities. looking forward to it all, especially the weekend since it's my most absolute favorite.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site mommakimtastic.blogspot.com
Is this possible?