Thursday, September 30, 2010

thursday's thoughts

1.) My heightened senses have absolutely no tolerance for flatulence. Seriously. #VomitPukeGag

2.) It's nearly midnight & hubs and the girls are still at friends' house, yet I just got home. Something doesn't feel right here... #FootballAndUFCSlumberParty

3.) RT @kimberlyfarr: {snicker, snicker} RT @OPB BREAKING NEWS: Facebook is down. Worker productivity rises. U.S. climbs out of recession.

4.) The oldest daughter absolutely adores helping cook in the kitchen any chance she gets. Admittedly, it's slightly annoying, but super cute.

5.) Fact: Is putting the "jam" in pajamas on this rainy day. However after opening the windows to let the fresh breeze in, I have successfully dominated this house. Booyah!

6.) Great date night out with Hubs. Now so sleepy. #ImOld #ThanksNanaLin

7.) Sitting in carpool and surrounded by minivans and volvos. #ThisIsMyLife #NoThanksToTheSwaggerWagon

8.) RT @capricecrane: "Katy Perry's Sesame Street Segment Pulled Because of Her Cleavage." Execs fear kids might try to tickle their Elmos.

9.) GOOD GRAVY!!! I.HEART.THIS.WEATHER. #BackPorchSittin #BreezeAKickin

10.) umm dear blogger, it takes me FOR-EV-ER to upload my damn photos now...what's the deal? #ReallyChafesMyAss

11.) Am I the only one who chuckles when hearing a lady tell her kid, "Don't choke on your chicken." #ApparentlySo #FifthGradeFun

12.) Many thanks to the Nan for making us Eggplant Parmesan for din-din tonight. #YummyGetInMyTummy

13.) The mabster just introduced herself to our new neighbors by saying, "Hi, I'm Abby. My mommy has a baby in her belly." #NotFatJustPregnantHa

14.) "It's Britney. Bitch." "You have more vests than the cast of Blosom." #Glee

15.) Where is my Lyla and what have you done with her? She's been yapping her mouth since 2:30am. #NoSleep #NoRespect In fact, my eyes are stinging from the lack of sleep. any minute now, i shall pass ou...((THUD))...

16.) RT @capricecrane: Michael Bolton demands an apology from a DWTS judge. I demand an apology from Bolton for everything he's ever done ever.

17.) ONE.MORE.WEEK. VEGAS, BABY!!! KIDLESS, BABY!! 'nuff said.

0 comments: