Thursday, October 7, 2010

thursday's thoughts

1.) Just finished organizing both of the girls' closets. Oddly enough, that felt really good to finally get it done. #Exhale #OrganizeThis

2.) i sincerely regret downloading the "talking tom" app 4 my kids. i sincerely regret downloading the "talking tom" app 4 my kids. #SoAnnoying

3.) will perhaps fall asleep w/ a smile on my face tonight after looking at @YankeBell's portraits of her kiddos from earlier today. #awesomatic

4.) Loves and appreciates texting without having a cracked-faced phone. #BoutsDamnTime #ThanksHubster

5.) Watched Tyra show because I couldn't find the remote to change it. I feel much stupider now & saddened that I will not get that time back.

6.) RT @PAT4CCR: "Be happy with what you have, and you will have plenty to be happy about." -Irish Proverb

7.) Loves and appreciates that Daddy takes the girls to school in the mornings so that I can stay warm under the covers. #BrrrrItsMonday

8.) Ridiculously cute: The toddler is doing interpretive dance in the backseat on the car ride home.

9.) My love for Auburn has officially been confirmed after hearing the band play Coldplay's "Viva la Vida." #WarDamnEagle

10.) 5:30am is for the birds...and trash collectors...

11.) if this weather were like this year round, i would die one helluva happy woman. fo' realz. word.

12.) In honor of October: Farewell blonde highlights that have taken over my hair, and hello to my natural color and a trim! #HealthyHair

13.) Speaking for myself, a 3-D Horror movie is a terrible terrible idea simply because I'd probably accidentally punch the head in front of me.

14.) Nearly pissed myself after finding the cutest brown leather slut boots for Vegas next week...did I mention I also got a pair in black? #Yesss

15.) Hubs just got home from a golf tournament & brought me a home-cooked late lunch. This day is so full of win.

16.) Too many recalls nowadays...is nothing safe anymore!? #WheresMyBubble?

17.) RT @capricecrane: "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Gets A PG-13 Rating." Hermione's boobs say, "What's up with that?"

18.) "all my bags are packed i'm ready to go..." #TooExcitedToSleep #VegasBitches

1 comments:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Number 13 made me bust out laughing so hard - LOVE IT and it is something I would totally do. Seriously...can't stop laughing....