Thursday, November 4, 2010

thursday's thoughts

1.) Sometimes after a long day, my imagination can only pull so much fluffy bs out of my ass in order to make a good bedtime ghost story. #SkillzYall

2.) "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean

3.) Dear Kohl's, how many times do I have to "unsubscribe" before I'm really and truly unsubscribed? #MakeItStop

4.) Great dinner last night w/ Talley & KM. Really regretting not getting the pumpkin cheesecake. Would have been divine for breakfast this am.

5.) Plans to kill Hubs for teaching my kid to tell others, "I have a cat in my underpants" in Spanish. #BlueStreak #NotAppropriateForFourYO

6.) The one who talks far too much just requested a ketchup sandwich. Como say what?

7.) Dear Netflix, because of u we are up to speed on watching #TheMiddle since I forgot to dvr it. Thank u, it was everything I expected & more.

8.) RT @capricecrane: Everyone has that one relationship we always come back to, no matter how destructive. Mine's with the snooze bar.

9.) RT @PAT4CCR: Fall seven times, stand up eight. - Japanese proverb

10.) The new pretzel m&m's OWN me.

11.) Fugly filthy rainy days have ceased, therefore the commencement of shiny sparkly Big Bertha has begun. Can I get a whoop whoop? #BounceWitMe

12.) RT @capricecrane: Every time I almost think humanity will be okay, I see someone struggle with the self-checkout for 20 minutes.

13.) RT @shitmydadsays: "He's a politician. It's like being a hooker. You can't be one unless you can pretend to like people while you're fucking them."

14.) i'm really thankful that we have two girls and who knows maybe even one more on the way. because i want to teach them how sisterly love should really be and can only hope that their relationship with each other is as close and wonderful as mine is with my own sisters. i love those bitches.

15.) feeling rather thankful right now...perhaps it is because thanksgiving is fast approaching? nonetheless, i am OH-SO-VERY thankful for the hubs who works so hard every day to provide for me and our girls. he amazes me as i realize how important he is to so many different people, especially us. i never thought we would be where we are right now and pray that blessings continue to flourish. he is a hard smart worker, but more importantly, a #1 family's man. i honestly couldn't ask for anything more.

16.) i am thankful i am pregger so that i can sport the maternity pants during these upcoming holidays and yet have a valid excuse. turkey, casseroles, pies...BRING.IT.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Kudos on thinking ahead...to be pregnant during the holidays:) Damn you!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm gonna sport the preggo pants for the holidays and i'm NOT preggo ;)

so when is the BIG day that you guys find out? i'm sooo excited!

hugs,
amy

Kim said...

hehehe...

we find out on friday, nov. 19th. i believe around 2:30pm...TWO.MORE.WEEKS.

i'm sooooo excited too!!!