Thursday, January 27, 2011

thursday's thoughts

1.) Almost forgot to thaw out the meat for dinner tonight. Some may think you can't eat chicken-n-dumplins without the chicken... #Oops

2.) The Pregger Piss: Where it feels like you're about to piss buckets, but it's just a drizzle. #CmonNow

3.) 2010 Taxes filed and done. Now can someone rush order me that check!? #MommyNeedsANewPairOfShoes

4.) Loves being a "cradle Catholic."

5.) Tomorrow's chaotic schedule already stresses me out. #NecesitoVino

6.) RT @DalaiLama: We need a genuine sense of responsibility and a sincere concern for the welfare of others.

7.) I don't do it as often as I should, but there's nothing more satisfying than hanging up hot laundry as it's freshly out of the dryer before 8am.

8.) After catching up on last week's dvr recordings, I must admit that #ModernFamily will always be one of my favorite tv gems.

9.) Wonders when the saggy braless tits look will come into style because I could really pull that look off today... #WhereAreYouChina?

10.) Lady in bathroom stall #3, I have declared you the winner for longest piss in history. For a full 3 minutes there, I thought you were a man.

11.) Umm, why is there a butter knife in my laundry room? #ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmmm

12.) abby loves to tell me something and then say, "no, really...i'm not kidding...i'm not lying." she's so defensive it makes me snicker.

13.) our movie marathon has continued well underway this week. actually though, instead of watching movies, we are on season 4 of WEEDS. there are 7 seasons total. i don't know what we're gonna watch once we're done...suggestions?

14.) When I have 3 kids, I shall turn into a homebody. Because quite honestly, running around w/ 2 kiddos in tow in the freezing rain is torture.

15.) Watching the gals of RHOC play blackjack in Vegas, and I hope to God I never come off as that stupid. #Wowzas

16.) The eldest daughter can navigate like a well-oiled machine through #Netflix to find her favorite cartoons. It's scary. #DaddyTaughtHerWell

17.) Hubs just stuck his finger in his belly button and then immediately in my face. I will kill him now. After I vomit...

18.) Fact: I just used the word "twat" in a game of #WordsWithFriends. No really. Seriously.

19.) Had slight panic attack minutes before meeting A's teacher for mid-year conference. Reason being: I thought I put my pants on inside out. Luckily, crisis was averted.

20.) just watched as abby gave lyla a big ole bear hug and said to her, "i love you even when i'm mad at you." BE.STILL.MY.BEATING.HEART.

21.) After a nonstop week of go, go, go, I am SO looking forward to a quiet hot date night with the hubster. The best thing yet though is knowing that the only payment required from our babysitter is a heavenly slice of Godiva chocolate cheesecake...it's a win-win for all!

22.) today jay and i met with abby's teacher for their mid-year conference. i sat beside jay quietly as i smiled with extreme nervousness...i don't know what it is about teachers/authority that has always made me so antsy. i even told jay that i felt like a student and were we about to get in trouble?? it was pretty comical. it ran smoothly. abby's doing great. we laughed and chatted with mrs. noblitt and i saw a side of jay i've never seen before. he clearly took the reigns of the meeting, asked questions, and gave positive feedback of what abby does around the house that includes what she loves the most about school. i was impressed and pleased with everything that was said. and then we got sent home with a journal of pictures that abby has made. my heart melted as we scanned through those pages...

23.) "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out." -Elizabeth Barrett Browning

0 comments: