Thursday, April 14, 2011

happy birthday to me!

today marked my 30th birthday and instead of having big plans, we pretty much kept it simple, low key, and fun with our own little douglas party of five. i was feeling the love throughout the day thanks to phone calls from family, texts from friends, and facebook wishes from all of the above. also, stacy stopped by our house, rang the doorbell and ran, leaving a pleasant little surprise of birthday balloons, a card, and a bottle of my favorite wine. i loves her. already, the day was on the up and up.so later in the day, jay came home from work and told me to go get a pedicure while he got dinner ready for me. i took one look a meh wee little piggies and realized how much i needed one. plus, who says no to a foot massage on such a special day? not this gal. no ma'am.

after receiving said pedicure, i came home and enjoyed eating a grilled steak, baked potato, mushrooms, and a salad out on our back porch while the girls played outside with friends. once the mosquitoes started their attack, we all came inside where the girls showed me their surprise to me which was an ice cream cake they decorated. it was beautiful. we all sang "happy birthday" and then they all helped me blow out my candles. no sooner than i could get a picture of the cake, they were already eating it. go figure. all in all, it was a wonderful birthday dinner and dessert with the ones i love the most and i wouldn't have it any other way. thank you, jay and to my sweet girls. i'll never forget my 30th birthday since all three of my girls were finally all together to help me celebrate. happy birthday to me!

1 comments:

Please Help Me said...

Please for Jesus sake do it once
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to http://positivethoughts2011.blogspot.com/
2.Remain on the page i.e Positive Thoughts for one minute or so and do some random surfing
3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from Ads by Google boxes and visit there.
4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Note: Only ONE click is needed. If I ever ask you again for the click please never ever click again.
I will be grateful to you.
I really need the money.
I really need your help