Thursday, May 26, 2011

thursday's thoughts

1.) Hubs has started back up with his jiu jitsu again after a long hiatus due to being slam packed busy. I'm happy for him because it seems to be an excellent outlet for his stress level, not to mention he loses weight faster...of which i'm super envious about. go, jaydoug, go!!

2.) "While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt

3.) Birthday parties and baby showers...Oh, how i love them all! #AnyExcuseToCelebrate

4.) I have one spoiled baby on my hands. All she wants to do is be held. All day. Every day. Spoiled rotten, I say. #JustLikeHerMother

5.) I believe #REM sang it best when they said, "It's the end of the world as we know it...and I feel fine." #Rapture2011 #Bogus

6.) My kids like to pull their clothes out of their closets, thus breaking each hanger along the way. Drives me absolutely batty. #SerenityNow

7.) There's something about decorative birdhouses that send my heart into a tizzy. #HobbyLobbyMustHaves

8.) Oprah ends and supposedly the world follows suit. Coincidence? I think not. #Rapture2011

9.) Nothing is cuter than a baby after bath time wearing a #Beatles onesie. In pink. #LoveLoveMeDo

10.) Confession: My bush smells absolutely lovely. Just lovely. #TalkingGardeniasPeople

11.) Abby wrote neighbor boy a letter & asked Daddy how to spell "Zack." Due to Jay's recent ear infection, the man can't hear and spells "That." #LoveLetterFail

12.) Lovey loves watching sweet baby Jem-Jem finally fall into a deep sleep as evidence by her binkie falling out of her mouth. #PreciousMoments

13.) Headed to the lake for the remainder of the week to soak up some much needed vitamin D. Because we all know, "tan fat is better than white fat."

0 comments: