Wednesday, June 8, 2011

abby & lyla's dance pictures 2011

bear with me if you will because i don't have a scanner so instead i took a picture of the pictures. also please note that my lil diddy of a point and shoot camera is craptastic. i look at other people's blog pics at how beautiful and crisp their pics are and it makes me super envious. although i absolutely love the convenience and compactibility of mine fitting in my pocket, i think it's about time to bite the bullet and get a nice decent camera. that said, Hubs is going to buy me one considering how often i take and love pictures. yippee!! till then, here's a picture of abby and lyla's individual and class dance pics. i was so happy when i saw these. they are both so beautiful and make me proud...

1 comments:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Your girls are beautiful!!!!

I totally understand the wanting of a new camera - I would love to one day own a DSLR as opposed to my little point and shoot.