Thursday, July 21, 2011

thursday's thoughts

1.) My offspring are so incredibly clumsy that some times I have no idea how I've managed to keep them alive. #FallAfterFall #TimeAfterTime

2.) Cuddling on the couch with my sweet baby Jem-Jem on a fugly rainy day is like a cupcake for my soul. #WantedNeededAndLoved

3.) Marking things off the never-ending To Do List because I'm so gansta, yo! #TooMuchToDo #TooLittleTime

4.) Stuffing goody bags on Friday night in preparation of eldest daughter's 5th birthday party 2morow. No idea why, but I <3 this kind of stuff. #KidsSwagBags

5.) Just saw a tranny at dinner tonight. What has been seen cannot be unseen. #HolyFakeHooters

6.) Dear Twitter, hate to say it, but i loathe abbreviating thus misspelling words just to make what I want to say fit into 140 characters. #OCDisMe

7.) "If you don't want to burnout, stop living like you're on fire." -Brené Brown

8.) RT @capricecrane: Remember, they're laughing with you, not at you. They're only pointing at you so you know who they're laughing with.

9.) It's so windy outside...(How windy is it?)...It's so windy outside that I just slammed half my hair in my car door. #ThereGoesMyGoodHairDay

10.) You call it bandwagoning, I call it using the World Cup as just another excuse to put a drink in my cup in the name of my country. #SGP #GoUSAWomensSoccer

11.) Gotta love walking into your kids' bathroom and turning on the light only to realize the switch is covered in syrup. #JoysOfMotherhood

12.) In a strangely odd way, I love Mondays because I get to take back & clean my house after a carefree weekend of being Casa de Schlubs.

13.) This has been the BEST summer ever. Must it really come to an end? #SniffSniff

14.) While watching the news, a story unfolds about a woman who tried to sell her baby at a Taco Bell. The same place where mystery meat lives. #NoBueno

15.) Thank God for Teen Mom and its heartwarming message that somewhere out there, some b!tch is crazier than you. #SGP

16.) My two year old went down the zip line at #McWane this morning. The same one who fell off the gigantic piano keys. #WinSomeLoseSome

17.) “Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.” -Anonymous

18.) My ridiculously sweet 4 month old has been babbling nonstop all morning. As soon as I get the video camera out, she stops & stares with silence. #GoFigure

19.) Has officially completed and been pulled up to speed with all things #PrettyLittleLiars. Now what late night viewing shall the Hubs and I enjoy? #NeedSuggestions

20.) Oh Chappy's, my Chappy's...How I have missed you... #MapleTurkeyCroissantFTW #LunchDatesFTW

0 comments: