Thursday, August 25, 2011

thursday's thoughts

1.) Joys of Motherhood: Waking up at nearly 1:00am to cut up a whole cantaloupe because you remembered that your kid really wants it as a snack for school. #HopelesslyDevoted

2.) Damn you, Selena Gomez, for making such an annoyingly catchy lil jingle that has been constantly stuck in my head all.damn.day. #WhoSays

3.) If it were socially acceptable, I could, would, should wear my yoga pants each & every day. Because comfort & athleticism never felt so good. #MomsNewHotPants

4.) It's a good thing I don't live at Ross Bridge or else I'd have spa appointments at least every other week. #HappyWifeHappyLife

5.) "Know what I call a dude that would do anything for the woman he loves? A man." ~True Bloodism

6.) My poor sweet baby. Seems like every time she finally falls asleep for a nap, mean mommy has to wake her up, put her in the carseat & head out door. #AlwaysHavingToGoSomewhere

7.) I can't believe September is almost here when I wasn't even ready for August. Like, whoa. #LongDaysShortMonths

8.) While gutting out my closet of unnecessary clothes, I finally found my white capris. Two weeks before Labor Day Weekend. #RulesOfTheSouth

9.) You know you're Catholic when at the Parent-Teacher meeting, your kid's 3K teacher announces that her daughter owns #TheWineCellar if you ever need a discount. #WhereWineIsAppreciated

10.) Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them. #Pinterest

11.) Hubs spent all last weekend relocating offices to Vestavia. He and his IT crew were knee-deep in servers all day and night. When he finally came home, he asked if I would come visit soon & help him decorate his new work pad. Without hesitation, I told him that I could find a picture or two for his desk and walls, no problemo. #OhHowHeKnowsMeWell

12.) It's ah-mazing how good music can totally affect your mood. #GoodDaySunshine

13.) RT @SororityProblem: In emergencies during our parents' generation, they headed for the exits. Our generation heads straight to Twitter.

14.) RT @klandess: Two earthquakes and a hurricane are God's way of telling us he's sick of hearing about Kim Kardashian's wedding too.

15.) Lyla Bug got her 3 year old shots earlier this morning. She announces & shows me (along w/ everyone else) her bandaid every 2 secs. #NoLie

16.) Outcast's #HeyYa Favorite lyric: "Lend me some sugar...I am your neighbor..." #NowPlaying

17.) Fact: Blogging and #Pinterest don't mix well for a soul who is easily distracted. #NeedToGoToBed #LongDayAhead

18.) Just caught up on my #PrettyLittleLiars and I'm fairly certain that I can't wait a whole week for the summer finale. #DumDumDummm

19.) New code phrase to say in order to get what you want: "Can I have your sick leave?" #MyFamilyRocks #InsideJoke

20.) Operation Purge begins today. I will be walking around the house carrying a large garbage bag & if we haven't used it (toys, clothes, etc.) within the last 6 months, off to Goodwill it goes. Nothing is safe, my friends. Nothing.

21.) RT @anjeanettec: Who was the 1st man to say: "Hi my name is Richard, but call me DICK." I would never say "Hi I'm Anjeanette, but you can call me VAGINA."

22.) Just finished getting my hair done did, and I can hear my roots joyfully singing (cue in West Side Story music), "I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright..."

23.) RT @iamthatgirl: Go. Be love. The world needs you.

24.) Lyla took her 3 y/o shots like a champ & only cried for seconds. She was so happy to receive a sticker and sucker after wards. Here are her current stats: weight- 31 lbs. (50th percentile) and height- 38 1/2 inches (75th percentile). #PerfectInEveryWay

25.) We used to want it all, but now we just want to pee alone. #Pinterest

0 comments: