Thursday, September 8, 2011

thursday's thoughts

1.) my thoughts on the current tropical depression: boo on you for ruining our lake weekend. on the flip side, we've enjoyed spending the quality time with our own little hurricanes without having to constantly rush out the door. i'll take the latter any day of the week.

2.) Lyla-ism: "Audrey shares her blocks with me at school & that makes me smile." #SharingIsCaring

3.) Abby-ism: "When I grow up, I want to be the ice cream trucker."

4.) Jemma-ism: "MaaaMaaa..." (I tell myself that she is trying to say my name.)

5.) Oh, Wallaby Darned...How much I have missed you. #BackAtTheOutback

6.) Thankful for a long Labor Day weekend because not only did I get a lot of stuff done, but I also got to cuddle up with my baby & a book. #Winning

7.) Baby JemJem's physical therapist just left. Said she gets an A++ for the day. Next appointment for the day is the neurologist. #FingersCrossed

8.) While watching tv, I just discovered about a "vagacial." Ummm, yeah. Don't think I'll be getting one of those. #Yikes

9.) Cold rainy day + Starbuck's pumpkin spice latte + Adele = warm and fuzzy. #HelloFallIveMissedYou

10.) Latest update on JemJem's neuro appt: CT scan looked great. Neurosurgeon plans to take out temporary shunt on Monday. We will stay in the hospital for 3-4 days while they monitor her to determine if she will need a permanent shunt. #FinallyTheTimeHasCome #Thoughts&PrayersNeeded

11.) Just helped three children in need. #Toms

12.) Singing, "I'm bringing the 'topsy tail' back...those other hairstyles don't know how to act..." #ChannelingMyInner90sChildhoodHairdo

13.) Patience: What parents have when there are witnesses. #Pinterest

14.) Tonight at #Zumba, we performed a faster paced cupid shuffle (aka: the glorified electric slide). Felt very odd considering I wasn't at an open bar wedding reception. #JustSayin

15.) Hubs & I went to mass this morning & sat with our kiddo during the school wide liturgy for Grand Pals Day. Was hoping the baby would sleep the whole time, but instead she woke up & babbled her head off...needless to say, the cry room is a lifesaver.

16.) "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live it's whole life believing that it is stupid." -Albert Einstein

0 comments: