Thursday, September 22, 2011

thursday's thoughts

1.) Thankful that I can finally keep my blinds open throughout the day without worrying of overheating our house. #HelloFall

2.) Love the feeling of walking into a nice windy crisp Fall night after laying 20 minutes in a hot tanning bed. #MommysWayOfRelaxing

3.) Hubs and more than a handful of his fraternity brothers have all decided to sign up for their first "tough mudder" event in february. if you've never heard of this, google it now. YES. they are insane.

4.) My nearly 35 year old sister just called me from Legoland in California. The excitement in her voice was palpable. #NeverTooOldForLegos

5.) Proud vs. Embarrassed: Meanwhile at our local grocery store, Abby points to an older gentleman wearing a bammer t-shirt & says "Boo Roll Tide." Thankfully, he didn't hear her. #SECFootball

6.) The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -Chinese Proverb

7.) Went house looking today & found my dream one in Vestavia. Now if only I could pick it up & place on 2 lots in Homewood. #AGirlCanDream

8.) Left my cell phone at said dream home's driveway. Neighbor found it & quickly called us to retrieve it. Perhaps a sign? Ha! #AGirlCanDream

9.) Absolutely fantastic weekend. Monday will undoubtedly suck. #TheWayTheCookieCrumbles

10.) Finds it ridiculously cute when Lyla wants to sound out all of her words before she says them. #SchoolIsCool

11.) Started cleaning garage out today. Found a plastic bag containing Hub's old sweaty workout clothes & then decided to quit. After I threw up. #Ewwww

12.) Homework in Kindergarten, artwork in preschool, dance class, cheerleading and soccer practices. #ThisIsMyLife #LovingEveryMinute

13.) Ate lunch with Hubs, received a tour of new office, and watched as his coworkers made sweet baby jem-jem smile and smile. She even blessed Mrs. Cathy with spit-up. Oops. #OverallGoodTime

14.) Signed my three year old up for soccer today. I foresee many faceplants in her future. However, she may surprise us. #BeckhamInPink

15.) Watching baby Jem-Jem take her binkie (pacifier) in and out of her mouth repeatedly is one of my most favoritest things to do. Like ever. #LittleBabyHobbies

16.) Abby loves making up her own prayers. Half of the time, they start out as a normal one and then she takes a turn where she makes up the rest. For example: "Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I hurt my finger, I hope I can find a bandaid. Amen." #FunnyFiveYearOld

17.) The "earth" without "art" is just "eh." #Pinterest

0 comments: