Thursday, September 29, 2011

thursday's thoughts

1.) The look on some people's face when Hubs and I tell them that we have three kids....is freaking hysterical. #YesWeStartedEarly #LovinIt

2.) Quote of the weekend: "If you can't tone it...tan it." #Hehehe

3.) Confession: I had to give fair warning to my fellow room moms that if they were going to be my friend, they need not be shy about my camera. They gladly accepted my picture-taking addiction and posed often. #IThinkImInLove

4.) Being with just the baby all weekend while Lola & PawPaw took big sisters to AU game was definitely a reminder how easy just one is. #ButYetNotComplete

5.) It was definitely a windows down, music loud, shades in abound kinda day. #GoodDaySunshine

6.) Currently on UAB's campus and I can still spot a Pi Kapp pledge from miles away. #LongLiveTuesdaysCoat&Tie

7.) Left baby Jem-Jem's follow-up Neuro appointment & to be honest, it still blows my mind how blessed we are that she doesn't need a permanent shunt. #MiracleBabyIndeed

8.) You can't get to wonderful without passing through alright. —Andrew Zuckerman

9.) First day of Fall. Where's my 70 degree weather? I want it back & I want it to stay. Capiche? Capiche!

10.) RT @anjeanettec: When playing Scrabble, the goal is not to find the best word but to convince the opponent your made up word is real.

11.) Ever feel like your kids are so accident prone it's ridiculous? Yeah. Me too. #SerenityNow

12.) "If you like it then you should have put a pin on it..." #PinterestAddiction

13.) Feels like I'm constantly driving to and fro with everything being in the same vicinity except for our house. #WhattaYaGonnaDo

14.) My favorite time of the day is when Hubs comes home & takes the kids to play outside while I stay in & cook dinner in peace and quiet with a glass of wine in my hand. #DecompressAtBest

15.) "Stage 2: Attack Mitchell because when his diet crashes & burns into a giant pile of Nutella, I'm the one he's going to blame" #ModernFamilyRocks

16.) "The attitude you have as a parent is what your kids will learn from more than what you tell them. They don't remember what you try to teach them, they remember what you are." -Jim Henson

17.) Baby Jem-Jem had her 6 month follow-up appointment where she received 5 shots and the flu vaccine. She's 18 lbs and 2 oz of perfection and 26 inches tall which puts her in the 75th percentile for both and doesn't go back until she's 9 months old. #ThankfulThatDrVisitsAreSlowingDown

18.) Not sure I can wait till November for Daylights Saving Time to end. This getting up & out the door before the sun does is for the birds. Where's my rise & shine!?

19.) Last night, Abby laid it on thick & told me that "she loves me more than the caboose of all numbers." I think she wants something...

20.) Nothing like that moment when you're feeding the baby squash & she gets overly excited, sticks out her tongue, & splatters it all over you. It's a good thing she's cute.

0 comments: