Thursday, October 6, 2011

thursday's thoughts

1.) Currently watching #LittleMonsters on day time tv. Talk about a freakin' flashback... #LikeWhoa

2.) My three year old just told me, "You crack me up, kid." #Awesome

3.) My five year old daughter just ended her prayer tonight by saying, "love and hugs, Amen." #HowCuteIsThat?

4.) My weekend (although fabulous) did not contain nearly enough weekend. Mommy needs to veg out. Just one weekend. #PrettyPlease

5.) Single parenting and sick sinuses while Hubs is traveling on a very important business venture. #JealousMuch #MeNeither

6.) I had the most hilarious/amazing/Earth-changing tweet ever...and then I forgot it. #SGP

7.) The baby is babbling her sweet little loud mouth at a fierce speed. It's absolutely adorable, yet confirming that there definitely won't be an early bedtime.

8.) I heart #Zoes. But I heart more that they played Soul Decision's "Faded" while eating lunch earlier today. #HubsAndISongForFreshmanYear

9.) “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.” -Steve Jobs #RIP2011

10.) Meanwhile while sitting in the carpool line, Lyla grabs baby sister's cheeks & tells her, "You's most beautiful princess in hoooo world." #MeltsMyHeart

11.) i have an irrational fear of wasting a good outfit on an insignificant day. #Pinterest

12.) "The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother." -Elaine S. Dalton

13.) Tries to be in a super duper chipper mood in the early morning while getting my girls ready for school because I realize it helps set their tone for the rest of the day. Sometimes it's unbelievably hard as I am definitely not a morning person...however, today went swimmingly well because I know it's the "freakin weekend & I'mma gonna have me some fun..." TGIF!!

14.) learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace. #Pinterest

15.) i realize my tweets are more than slacking here as of late. creativity has escaped me and to say "i've been busy" is an understatement. #WheresThePauseButton?

1 comments:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

#11 is totally me :)