Thursday, November 10, 2011

thursday's thoughts

1.) Thankful for extra hour because it made all the difference while getting kids ready & out the door for school this morning. #DaylightSavingTime

2.) Lylie wasn't feeling good tonight so Abby rubbed her back till she fell asleep. It's moments like those that make my heart want to explode. #LoveMyGirls

3.) Every time I hear Bruno Mars' "It will rain"...I can't help but get feelings equivalent to piss jeters thinking about the #BreakingDawn premiere. #Yippeeee

4.) "Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you." #SoIncrediblyTrue #Pinterest

5.) Amen!! RT @rossbridgesteve UAT has $500m revenue & $900m debt. UAB has $2b revenue and $1b debt. Stop funding UAT with UAB's money. #FreeUAB

6.) "You are what you eat...That's strange. I don't think I've eaten any sexy beasts today..." #LoveIt #Pinterest

7.) Official house hunting with a realtor has begun this week. First one we looked at had lots of pros with only one con...oh, but the week is still young!! #ColorMeExcited

8.) To quote a dear friend, "Looks like Saban was crying. So sad. Awww. Know what? HONEY BADGER DON'T CARE!!" -TonyBencina #BamaVsLSUFootball #YouTubeHoneyBadger

9.) If one constantly uses caps lock for conveying a message, is one constantly screaming? #ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmmm

10.) Tonight I am thankful for a husband who understands me & makes me a better person. He is absolutely amazing. And all mine. #MonthOfThanks

11.) Day 3 of high fever for my Lylie and she is absolutely pitiful. She hasn't been to school all week along with not eating or sleeping. My poor girl, I hate when my babies are sick. #HiHoHiHoOffToDocWeGo

12.) So it's been confirmed. Lylie has a double ear infection & told the doc herself that, "There's a fire on me." Got an antibiotic prescription but forgot the sucker. Luckily, Daddy came to the rescue and bummed one off secretary while we stopped by his office on the way home. #Score

13.) "It's not happy people who are thankful, it's thankful people who are happy." #Pinterest

14.) Today I am thankful for Christmas music on my radio. It makes me feel warm & fuzzy on what it is a cold & rainy day. #MonthOfThanks

15.) Fact: M&Ms are the devil. #MommysFavoriteHalloweenCandy

16.) RT @aldotcom: #breakingnews Jefferson County Commission votes 4-1 to file nation's largest municipal bankruptcy. #GeeThanksLangfordForSewerDebt

17.) Lunch with Hubs & we have both agreed that we're very thankful that CiCi's Pizza has brought back their Alfredo sauce. #HipHipHooray

18.) RT @MikeWiseguy: Joe Paterno is not a fall guy. He is the CEO of his corporation who knew about molestations and didn't tell police. A true leader of men does not fail to protect innocent children. #SanduskyIsASickIndividual

19.) My cell phone battery has been nearly dead all.day.long. yet is constantly charging. My friends are to blame. You know who you are... #CommunicationIsKey

20.) Still can't figure out how to change my clock inside Big Bertha. Yes, I am technology-challenged. #SomeoneHelpASisterOut

21.) "Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying." -Romans 12:12

0 comments: