Thursday, December 22, 2011

my baby model

so being the proud momma i am, of course i have to blog this...

my friend and amazing photographer (melissa wells) notified me and asked if i would be interested in letting baby jem-jem model a few hairbands for one of her vendors since 1.) she is so juicy and ridiculously cute, and 2.) she is still quite content sitting there and not running around yet (my favorite baby stage). how could a mother say no? obviously i'm a bit obsessive when it comes to pictures anyway so of course, i was all game.

anywho, melissa took a few and showed her vendor. she said the lady was in love with my cute baby, yay!! furthermore, her pics will be printed into catalogs that will go to high end boutiques all over the world that will sell her beautiful headbands. ummm, how awesome is that? i am claiming jem-jem a baby model, oh yes i am. hehe. here are a sample of some of the pics that melissa took...
lastly, melissa surprised me with this pose for baby jem-jem since it is after all her "first christmas." she even edited the christmas lights on the tree behind her so that she could be completely surrounded by all the wonder and glory of the bright holiday spirit. when she uploaded these pics to facebook, i nearly soiled myself because i was so happy. seriously. nothing makes my heart burst into a huge smile like this...happy holidays to everyone, and thank you for choosing my baby, melissa!! xoxo

1 comments:

Jan said...

Kim! Those are GORGEOUS!!!!!!