Thursday, February 2, 2012

thursday's thoughts

1.) i'm kind of more than a little obsessed with taking pictures on my cell phone and then uploading them to the app instagram and making really cute different coloring out of them. i promise this phase of mine will pass, but until then...enjoy the abundancy of huge pictures on this blog. they make me happy.

2.) 10 days of irrigating Jem-Jem's ears with vinegar & water before adding ear drops & my juicy baby smells like fish and chips. #MmmTasty

3.) RT @badbanana: My Super Bowl prediction: at least one Doritos commercial.

4.) Although JemJem spends majority of her time saying, "Dada, Dada" it's okay because at least she said "Momma" first. #AndThatsAllThatMatters

5.) RT @UberFacts: Children laugh about 400 times a day, while adults laugh on average only 15 times a day. #ThinkAboutIt

6.) Meanwhile while putting coats on my kids & leaving the circus, my left shoe & pants leg get puked on. And it wasn't even my own kids. Yeah. That just happened.

7.) Thick Girls: Because bones are for the dog. And meat is for the man. #Pinterest

8.) I heart my friends. Because when I tell them that my kid is in her school's talent show, they quickly ask..."Performing Nicki Minaj's Super Bass?" #Awesomeness

9.) Hubs is an amazingly brilliant man. Seriously. He truly is. BUT...some times his incorrect grammar and/or punctuation make me sad. Just sad. #Hehehe

10.) It is so cold...How cold is it?...It is so cold that I'm fairly certain icicles have formed off my toe-toes. #BrrrrrRabbit

11.) Deep Thoughts by Kimtastic: One would think the word "icicles" would properly be spelled like icesicles (ice + popsicle - pop). But it's not.

12.) Went to Tre's dad's funeral today. So sad. Prayers are with him and the family. #RIPBob

13.) Must vacuum every day now that the baby moves around picking up any & every tiny speck on the carpet that she can find. #LifeWithACrawler

14.) RT @shariv67: It's cool how all the old-fashioned chivalric virtues - hope, chastity, faith, charity - all make great stripper names.

15.) This week's addiction: Chicken salad wraps. #YummyGetInMyTummy

16.) My older sister invited me to be a part of her & her friends' #PrettyLittleLiars live blogging discussion posts. Some theories are awesome and the comments are hilariously intriguing.

17.) I realize I'm suppose to think and act like a mature grown woman, but I can't help snicker to myself when my kid announces, "We made something out of ding dongs today!" #Hehehe

18.) RT @rodney_at_large: I don't know who was in this restroom last, but may they rest in peace.

19.) Volunteered to watch the kindergarten & 1st grade classes for lunch today, & I seriously did not think I would enjoy it as much as I did. #LoveMeSomeKids

0 comments: