Thursday, April 12, 2012

thursday's thoughts

1.) The baby has been entertained by one pink plastic Easter egg shell for two hours now. I love her. #ItsTheLittleThingsInLife

2.) Desperately yearning to find the biggest loofa ever and go to town with exfoliating the dead skin off of my shoulders. Yes. It's that bad.

3.) "Write your troubles in the sand and your blessings in stone." #AHaMoment

4.) Bubba Watson wins the #Masters and nearly brings every grown man to tears. What an emotional win. #Awesomeness

5.) My kids got baskets full of goodies from the Easter Bunny and all I got was pink eye. #AlmostWoreSunglassesAtMass #Fantastic

6.) Alabama's Spring is currently consisting of a hint of Summer here & a hint of Winter there. I turned on heat this am just to take chill out.

7.) When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow. -Shauna Niequist

8.) Asked Lyla after school today if she had fun at the book fair. Her response: "Yes, the book fairy was nice." #YouSayTomatoISayOkay

9.) Absolutely adore reminiscing with the Hubs about our dating days over a fierce game of Phase 10. I like to laugh and distract him so that I can win. #WorksLikeACharm

10.) "When child is with one who consistently displays investment, compassion, engagement - they'll mirror that." Dr. Bruce Perry

11.) Finally after five days of an extremely annoying case of pink eye, relief is in sight. No pun intended. #ReadyForMyBirthdayWeekend

12.) Poor little Lyla came down with a double ear infection earlier in the week. Now that she's been on antibiotics for the past couple of days, it has made all the difference in her attitude. She was pitiful. #GodBlessModernMedicine

13.) I love Zumba because it makes me feel like not only am I getting a great work out, but perhaps my dance skills are improving? Actually...naaaahhhh. #StillMoveLikeAWhiteGirl

14.) Got my hair done did, a pedicure, a tan, new shoes, and a new dress...Let's get this party started! #Goodbye30Hello31

0 comments: