Thursday, May 24, 2012

end of the year gifts

both abby and lyla's teachers gave us the sweetest gifts ever...SCRAPBOOKS!!!!! words cannot describe how much this meant to me. seriously. these crafty creations of my kids' artwork, pictures, questionnaires, daily events, and even the napkins that we wrote on and put in their lunch boxes that were saved as a sentimental token for us brought me to tears. i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this kind of stuff!!! thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! xoxo. here are a few pics from their giant collections...

1 comments:

haswell said...

OMG! This warms my heart! I love how well their teachers documenting the school year. I especially love how she saved the sweet napkins you put in her lunches. It made me want to go back to teaching kindergarten for a second! Can't wait until Greer brings home stuff like this!