Saturday, July 28, 2012

slumber party!

after abby's birthday party, she had just a few of her closest friends (brooke, isabelle, lexie, and claire bear) come over to spend the night for a fun slumber party. ever since she saw the justin beiber plates at party city, she has told me that she wanted to have a beiber birthday party. i told her that i would meet her halfway and let her eat off beib plates while at her sleepover. she smiled and agreed. here's a picture of the girls while bouncing on the trampoline with the water hose earlier in the night...
so the girls took over jay's man cave with all things sweet and estrogen-y. auntie maloney put together the best bucket filled with things like hair curlers, barrettes, nail polish, make-up, popcorn, and candy to name a few. it was so sweet and fun to watch them enjoy these things because it definitely reminded me of slumber parties when i was a young girl. innocent things like playing with each other's hair was my favorite. here are some pics...
furthermore, they had the best time playing with all of it and even made mr. jay be a victim to their practice in cosmetology. yup. they painted his toes with purple nail polish, put blue eyeshadow on him, and barrettes in his hair. i was so glad to catch a quick picture of this since i was upstairs unpacking gifts while it was going on. after wards, they all settled into their sleeping bags and watched movies. everyone was very well behaved and slept great. i'd definitely have to say that it was a success and will be done again...just not any time too soon. lol. happy happy 6th birthday, abby! we love you! xoxo

3 comments:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

I love this - took me back to slumber parties as a little girl. It looks like they had a wonderful time - love the idea of a bucket full of girl-y items.

Anonymous said...

I love sleepovers! They are all so beautiful, I would have to crawl under their blankets while they slept, and taste all six of their little vaginas :)

Anonymous said...

These little girl's look so good. I want to shoot a load of my sperm inside each one of their vaginas. I guess I will just have to force my cock into them.