Thursday, July 12, 2012

thursday's thoughts

1.) The tall one wants a birthday party. She wants him there in person to sing. If he can't make it, she insists daddy dress up. Now wouldn't that be hilarious?

2.) While shopping with or without my kids, I still can't resist not stopping by the Target $1 bins. #BrowsingThroughGoodies

3.) : The modern day "Walk 5 miles up-hill to school" story = I used to have to go all the way home to use a phone or computer.

4.) From this point on, I plan to treat others the way they treat me. Some will be really glad. A few should be scared. #EcardsAreTruth

5.) Just finished watching with the Hubs after listening to friends quote some scenes...Hilariously awesome movie.

6.) RT @WomensHumor: Friday the 13th is the weekday equivalent of a non-shirtless Channing Tatum. It's good, but there's something about it that's just wrong.

7.) Absolutely adores that the baby communicates when she is ready for nap time by waving goodbye at me & everything else in room.

8.) This bar is playing old school Mariah, Boys II Men, & Whitney. It's so absolutely fabulous I feel we should be couple skating. Backwards. #JamaicanMeHappy

9.) RT @MensHumor: FACT: People who often use & understand sarcasm are more likely to have a high I.Q.

10.) There is nothing more terrifying than sneezing while driving. #AchooBlessYou

11.) RT : Congratulations to Katie Holmes for finally chewing all the way through her leg.

12.) : It is scientific fact that the human body craves Chik-Fil-A even more on a Sunday.

13.) While in an attempt to get the 1 y/o to sleep at the lakehouse, our neighbors start shooting off fireworks. They are so close & loud & the light reflects through our windows...She jumps up & starts clapping. I'm annoyed that they woke her up, yet excited knowing how happy she will be tomorrow night. Happy 4th to all & to all a goodnight!!

14.) Most men will laugh at this & perhaps some women, but being the Daddy's girl that I am (he always did it for me) I'm pretty proud of myself for jump starting Big Bertha All.By.Myself without getting electrocuted. Yippee!!

15.) Gymnastic class ends & as my girls walk into the packed out waiting area, Abby loudly announces..."It smells like Jemma has a poopie diaper" at which Lyla proudly replies back, "That's me, I just pooted!!" Needless to say, I'm not proud. Nor am I ashamed. #JoysOfParenthood

16.) The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot. -Michael Altshuler

1 comments:

ventepaschere said...

cinq etoiles, Merci beaucoup! chaussures femmes pas cher.chaussures sport vente a l'offre aujourd'hui une grande.