Thursday, August 16, 2012

thursday's thoughts

1.) Currently addicted to the free app so sign up & play me today. I kinda rock the "Love songs" & "90s Alternative" categories.

2.) : Eagerly awaiting my tickets in the mail. Can't wait for the era to start.

3.) I heart watching women's volleyball.

4.) Jason Mraz's "I won't give up" owns me.

5.) RT : NASA Curiosity landing on Mars brings cheers from Pasadena to U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville.

6.) You can save a lot of money by walking face-first into a spiderweb every morning instead of buying coffee.

7.) Abby's first crush kissed her arm because he thought she was hurt. I watched her giggle and swoon.

8.) : I constantly straddle that line between old enough to know better and too young to care.

9.) that only gets called by their nickname...and calling them by their real name sounds weird.

10.) RT: Someone needs to uninvent the internet so we can all start getting some stuff done.

11.) may have us up on medals, but the just landed a rover on Mars

12.) “I think every woman should have a blowtorch.” Happy 100th Birthday !

13.) : The Universe is cruel - as soon as you can start affording better booze, the hangovers get worse.

14.) Someone should have reminded to calculate due dates before conceiving so that I'm not planning 2 birthday parties in less than one month. 

15.)  Guilty confession #752: I complain about planning fun themed birthday parties for my kids, but I secretly love it.  

0 comments: