Thursday, August 23, 2012

thursday's thoughts

1.) Fact #426: The treadmill hates me. Especially when my ear plugs have been left at home.

2.) My younger two daughters love to saw some logs during carpool.

3.) I have never wanted it to be fall more than I do right now. #SGP #HelloFootball

4.) : How do I unsubscribe from seeing when girls I know claim a "bubble necklace offer?" Seriously, Facebook. Enough.

5.) Every now & then...when the stars align perfectly...you can find a real genuine treasure within the gift shop of your local Cracker Barrel.

6.) Movie night: Just watched "Crash" on & it was pretty good. Intense, but good. Should have been appropriately named "Karma" instead.

7.) That is terribly sad. RT : Alabama leads the nation with highest rate of prescription narcotic use.

8.) : When I'm on a health kick and start noticing my pants fitting looser, I immediately get the urge to eat a hamburger and fries.

9.) : The most effective way to do it, is to do it. -Amelia Earhart. If there's something you wanna do, go for it. Conditions look good for takeoff!

10.) : My youtube history reflects my inner 14-year-old-self. "Call Me Maybe" on repeat with the occasional hair tutorial.

11.) You know you married a big ole' cheesy poon when your husband knows more love songs than you do while competing in SongPop.

12.) Flyer in my kid's school folder for tennis lessons. When asked if she wanted to play she said, "No, I want to play volleyball."

13.)  Best feeling ever: Waking up and seeing you still have a couple hours to sleep.

14.)  : 1000 years from now when the celebrities & politicos we find so important are forgotten, people will remember your name.

0 comments: