Thursday, September 6, 2012

thursday's thoughts

1.) Hubs likes to bark like a dog into our Jem-Jem's video monitor in her room. The look on her face is priceless.

2.) I realize there should be no laboring on but I just packed tons o' boxes, finished all laundry, bedsheets & comforter.

3.) Ha! RT : Ladies, it's officially the last day of summer. Tomorrow, we can stop shaving!

4.) Can't my kids see I'm playing ...I need to focus here, people!!

5.) My kids have been playing outside all.day.  Can't wait for the day that they can fully bathe themselves alone.

6.) Ahhhh, how much you make my head spin...

7.) "When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." -Hemingway

8.) : Just got taken by surprise by a pic on Tumblr of Michael Clarke Duncan in The Green Mile & got misty. Really liked that dude. #RIP

9.) My poor family is coughing our heads off. Someone please make it stop. For the love of God.

10.) Just left a meeting with our builder. Words cannot describe how overly excited I am. Window seats, outdoor fireplace, lanterns, yes please!!

11.) Two current fashion trends that you won't catch me dead in: 1.) The ombré hair color and 2.) The white python print.

12.) : I'm a Pinterest masochist - I torture myself by looking at delicious pictures & recipes of food when I'm starving. 

0 comments: