Thursday, September 27, 2012

thursday's thoughts

1.) There's something about reading beach/lake/mountain houses' guest books that make me smile.

2.) RT : Your beliefs don't make you a better person. Your behavior does.

3.) Haven't even moved out yet & already receiving the people who are buying our house's mail. #Sh!tJustGotReal

4.) Words cannot describe how good it feels to organize through my email's inbox. I feel so frazzled when important info is busting at the seams.

5.) Bought toddler new pair of shoes today only for her to start licking them on car ride home. Sometimes I think I have a new puppy instead. #JoysOfParenthood

6.) "Pack, pack, pack, all day long...pack, pack, pack while I sing my song..."

7.) Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach. -Tom Robbins

8.) Loves when a song comes on the radio & my 4 year old says, "Oh, it's my song...turn it up, Mommy!"

9.) Carpool, choir practice, , park, Cheerleading...all with a baby who of all days decides to skip her afternoon nap.

10.) : Nice touch by the Buckeyes Marching Band...played the fight song after the game ended.

11.) : Birthdays are good for your health. Studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live longer. 

12.) Thinks it's the cutest thing when Jem finds something she's not suppose to have & then darts off running in hopes of getting away with it. #SneakyLilMidget

13.) : Some days you just feel like a tomato in a fruit basket; you technically belong, but it just doesnt feel right. 

14.) : Back in my day we had 9 planets. 

15.)  My Lyla hit the jackpot at the bowling alley arcade tonight. The look on her face when she proudly showed me her 75 tickets was priceless. #TheGoodStuff

16.) Packing up & moving a family of 5 is no small feat. It's exhausting. Exciting. Meticulously time-consuming. And I hope to never do it again. #MovingBliss

0 comments: