Thursday, October 11, 2012

thursday's thoughts

1.) congrats to auntie jess for winning "teacher of the year" at starling elementary school in grayson, georgia!!! we are SOO extremely proud of you and knew you'd be one amazing teacher. miss and love you, auntie jess! xoxo

2.) Lola made fried green tomatoes tonight. It was like heaven in my mouth.

3.) This weather is cray cray. Boots in the morning to flip-flops by the afternoon.

4.) : There are few things in the world that a little bit of wine, chocolate and girlfriends can't fix. #MomsNightIn

5.) : How awesome would the debate be if Hector Salamanca from #BreakingBad sat on stage and would DING DING DING every time a candidate lied? 

6.) Not gonna lie, I absolutely love volunteering my time at my children's school. It is so rewarding to watch them from afar like I'm a fly on the wall. I would love to be the school nurse or volunteer in the library once sweet Jemma is in school herself. But until then, this momma is going to soak up my last precious baby. #LetThemBeLittle

7.) Serious cleanse begins Monday.

8.) : The biggest lie I tell myself is "I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

9.) i absolutely refuse to allow my daughters to grow up being a "mean girl." we all know the type...snooty, bullying, bossy, catty, shady, backstabbing, hurtful, etc. i strive hard to teach them to be nice to everyone just as i was to others growing up. you want to make friends? then be a damn good one in return. #PlainAndSimpleReally

10.) When you were a kid there was nothing more satisfying as when you made the honking signal to the truck driver and he honked back. #ChildhoodTruths

11.) Words I never thought I'd hear my mother say: While watching the news, Lola states "Everybody tweets nowadays."

12.) Finished watching kindergarten & 1st grade classes while the teachers enjoyed a nice lunch for PERKS. It was fun, but my head is pounding. #TeachersAreMyHeroes

13.) RT : Fact: Alarms can be snoozed, but a full bladder waits for no one.

14.) 'Rents house is by no means baby-proof & yet only thing that has been almost slightly broken by the toddler tornado is the cat's water bowl. #ICallThatAWin

15.) Give and take. Reciprocate.

16.)  Farewell to the busiest week of my life. I never want to see you again.

0 comments: