Thursday, April 18, 2013

God signs.

so i'm a firm believer in God signs. some times when i'm troubled or not quite sure what to do, i say a little prayer and ask the big guy above to just a give me a small sign to help me choose the right decision. in the picture below, this road was undoubtedly one: a God sign. back track if you will...before making the final decision on our newest home, i asked God to give me a sign. no sooner than praying about it, i was lead down this road and phillip phillips' song "Home" started playing on the radio. in fact, it was at this exact lyric...

"Hold on to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along
Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm gonna make this place your home"

minutes later i ventured into a neighborhood that had the most beautiful house for sale. it was everything we were searching for. we now own that house and each and every day i drive down this road to get home. it's absolutely breathtaking to me. it comforts me. it's peaceful and calm.
it's my God sign.

0 comments: